creative content intern
We are seeking an extremely talented, flexible and detail oriented Creative Content Intern based out of Los Angeles, CA to report and collaborate directly to our President of Her Blank Canvas.
Applicant should have a strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media and marketing space, including various social media outlets including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Soundcloud, YouTube, etc. Applicant will be collaborating with the President of Her Blank Canvas to produce creative and engaging content for our website and blog highlighting the empowerment and transformation of women seeking to reach their goals and ambitions.
Applicant will also be working on our two brands, Women Who Win and The Goal Digger Society creating first-class content and managing our mailing lists.
- Collaborating on cohesive content and engagement campaigns promoting the empowerment of women
- Creating compelling content for herblankcanvas.com, our blog and social media accounts
- Posting on social media accounts multiple times throughout the day and engaging with followers
- Hitting and maintaining monthly social goals
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Weekly check-in and brainstorming meetings to plan and schedule future content
- Answer comments and emails from fans/following
- Create original content for our blog
- At least 1+ years of experience in social media, as well as digital media and marketing
- Passion for helping people and wanting to see them succeed and grow
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to meet during the evenings and on some weekends
- Pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Friendly personality and exceptional written, verbal, organization, presentation and communication skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint experience
- CRM, SEM, SEO and event experience is a plus
- Experience with different creative content platforms such as Canva, Ripl, etc.
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Some social media background and good customer relationship skills
This is a part-time internship and great opportunity to be a part of a growing start-up company. Willing to give college credit
- Company is based in Los Angeles, California, but can work remotely
- At least 1 year managing professional/business social media accounts
- PR, Graphic Design, Marketing or Business majors are preferred
- Experience with graphic design and skillful in Adobe Creative Cloud platforms is plus
To apply, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org